Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question regarding PC-to-Phone Calls

yeah thanks,
  This means I can use all the features of Asterix for my OpenH323 based
conferencing part. So as you mentioned it gives 2 channels. So this
means that the programmer is having liberty to choose anyone. Also if I
use Asterix or any other MediaG/W, then whether I need to change the
source code for GnomeMeeting. I guess no.

  I have also seen PSTNgw and also read the features of Yate. Well but
it doesn't seem that Yate supports quicknet h/w. So I am left with
PSTNgw/Asterix only. Isn't this so? But in the previous mails I found
that PSTNgw is outdated now. Is it so?

Actually confusion gets create when you saw a lot of such projects and
some supports the features that you need and some don't.

Please guide me in this context.
Thanks,
Ashutosh Sharma.