Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting connection to netmeeting

Damien Sandras wrote:

Is your relative connecting to a Microsoft ILS server?
If so, ask him to use ils.seconix.com, many microsoft ILS servers do not
support user lookup. If he really doesn't want to use our ILS server,
then you will be forced to manually type the IP address from the users
list.
I think its a Microsoft ILS, ils.bigpond.com. We would both prefer to use ils.seconix.com, mainly because it has more appropreate content but it is very hard to register to. 7/10 times all I get is "you must register to see the other users" even when I have regiterd to ils.seconix.com setup in my preferences.

Without registering we would not be able to connect to each other even knowing our respective e-mail addresses.

Any ideas
Dave