Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting connection to netmeeting

Is your relative connecting to a Microsoft ILS server?
If so, ask him to use ils.seconix.com, many microsoft ILS servers do not
support user lookup. If he really doesn't want to use our ILS server,
then you will be forced to manually type the IP address from the users
list.