Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] MS netmeeting

> It might be unique to the version of NM that comes with Win/ME (which I

It was also on a sony vaio notebook, so it's even possible that sony
tweaked it.

> high-speed (broadband or better) so link quality may have something to do
> with it which is what Damien mentioned earlier.

The netmeeting side is on a lan (ulaval)

THe GM  end is a cable modem (300KB/s download), although the cable modem
is limited to 50KBytes/s upload.  Perhaps that's the problem.
Netmeeting is expecting balanced transmission/ and the revc is
underflowing, so it's dropping out.

My I should try limiting the bandwidth?  I saw in the H.261 codec, there's
a "limit to bandwidth to:" option, would that work?

Ryan

I've seen netmeeting have trouble when trans/recv speeds where not equal

--

  Ryan Leduc
  Assistant Professor                    Email: leduc McMaster ca

----  "Most of the time in our world, truth is just opinion." - M. Ondaatje