Re: Make default

Hi Matthias,

We had a discussion about this at the usability hackfest.

I mainly use a single-user setup so I don't think I understand the
necessity to tweak system defaults, such as the login screen background.
I am not aware of how other systems such as Windows or OS X deals with
these use cases.

I think most of the use cases stated are only interesting to multi-user
systems. How does setting "system-defaults" overlap with a project such
as Sabayon¹?

Jon or Bastien may be able to remember more about the discussion we had
at the hackfest.

Regards,

Thomas

¹ http://live.gnome.org/Sabayon/