Re: gnome-control-center 2.22 proposals

On 9/17/07, Jens Granseuer <jensgr gmx net> wrote:

> How about "File Management"? Looks much more natural to me.

Even better, add it to the regular nautilus ui. No need to put it in a capplet,
when you can just have a "make this my Movies directory" context menu item
in nautilus.

> > we have an PI for dealing with xdg-user-dirs in Glib, so we'd better use
> > that
>
> For querying them, but for changing them?

No. In fact, we took out the runtime monitoring as well, since it was racy. So
the xdg-user-dirs reported by glib won't change over the lifetime of a program.