Re: Shell vs. Menus for 2.18

Vincent Untz wrote:
(adding gnome-doc-list to cc)

Le mercredi 14 février 2007, à 18:02, Thomas Wood a écrit :
So release team, do we have your approval to revert the changes to the System menu, back to the way they were in 2.18?

Sounds okay to me, assuming you mean 2.16 ;-) Please keep it easily
possible to use only the shell (ie, hide the shell and show the folders
by default). I can commit the gnome-menus changes for this.

Yes, it will still be easy to switch between the two methods of using the control center (menus vs. shell) via Alacarte.

-Thomas