"Undo" button in capplets

Hello,

I have noticed that some capplets have "Revert" or "Reset to Defaults" buttons for certain settings. How about building a more general way of this functionality into all capplets? My idea would be to add an "Undo" button next to the "Close" button of each capplet (or "Finish", but that's another debate... ;). This button would then revert the last single change a user made. That way, the user could undo a few changes without automatically losing all changes he or she made since starting the capplet. The undo history would best start with the start of the capplet, so undoing as much as possible would be the same as "Revert".

Comments?

P.S.: I think "Undo" would also stress that the dialogs are instant-apply and may make that more "natural" to novice users.

Regards,
Denis