Re: File Transfer Dialog

I just committed my changes to the file transfer dialog. For the moment,
I have added a new parent property to the file transfer dialog object,
and I've also added a new_with_parent constructor which I will use once
I have committed some other changes to the theme applet.

Does anyone know if the file transfer dialog (which is in
capplets/common) is used anywhere else other than the theme manager? If
not then I will modify the original file_transfer_dialog_new function to
accept a parent parameter and get rid of the new_with_parent constructor.

-Thomas