Re: [gnome-women] contributing to "The Architecture of Open Source Applications"

If anyone was thinking about doing this, I say go for it.

Having written the Telepathy chapter for the last book, it was not that
time consuming. I did most of the writing over a weekend.

A chapter on gnome-shell or Anjuta would be extremely neat :)