Re: [gnome-women] Interested in Outreach Program for Women

Hi Christina,

The Empathy IRC channel is #empathy on irc.gnome.org. If you have a
specific issue you're looking to solve someone can help you out there.
Guillaume (cassidy on IRC) is the Empathy maintainer, so can probably
point you in the direction of easier bugs to fix. I am 'danni' on IRC,
feel free to get in touch for any reason.

Some things that appear to be Empathy bugs (or limitations) are really
Telepathy bugs or limitations. Someone should be able to point you in
the right direction (working on Telepathy isn't really any harder to
working on Empathy).

The Empathy website is here: http://live.gnome.org/Empathy which
contains build instructions etc. Building Empathy is a lot like building
other GNOME components. If you get stuck, ask on IRC.

http://live.gnome.org/Empathy/Roadmap is a list of the bigger items we
are working on.

Translation for Empathy is handled through the GNOME Translation
Project, who I think hang out on #i18n on irc.gnome.org.

Hope this helps!

--danni