[gnome-women] Interested in Outreach Program for Women

Hello,

My name is Christina Boumpouka, I'm an electronics and computer
engineer, currently pursuing a phd in distributed systems. I run into
the Gnome Women Outreach Program today and was intrigued, so here I
am.

I haven't really understood how the program works...so I will just
list the roles I could play and the projects I'm interested in and
maybe someone can help me narrow the list by providing availability
info for the projects.

I'm mostly interested in software development and user interface
design, but I guess I can also contribute as a tester or provide greek
translations.
The projects I'm interested in are Gnome Shell and Empathy.

Christina