Re: [gnome-women] GNOME Journal - Bios needed

Ara Pulido is a Spanish software tester working for Canonical as part of the Ubuntu QA Team. She believes that testing is a very much needed activity in FOSS and she will try to convince you about it.

When not at work you will find her cooking, traveling or laying on the beach.