Re: Where is the Desktop User Guide pdf file????

On Mon, 2013-02-25 at 12:51 -0800, Robillard, William CIV PSNS/IMF, Code
1235 wrote:
I have spent a LOT of time trying to find a PDF version of a Desktop
User's Guide for Gnome 3.

Where is it? What am I missing? Do you even have one?

I can find bits of old user guides for unbutu or suse but they are of
no help to me. None. We are looking at Fedora 17. Is there a "special"
version of the desktop doc for each dist of Linux?

I can't login to the internet and just start clicking through html
pages that begin on your "Gnome Library
Page" (http://help.gnome.org/users/).

Where are the pdf user guide documentations for the various versions
of Gnome???

Hi Bill,

GNOME does not have a user guide in the sense that you are describing.
It has topic-oriented help that is designed to be accessed when people
need help, not read cover-to-cover.

--
Shaun