Re: Images that are part of the content <div> have an underline. How to remove this

Hi,

In the mean time I also updated other GNOME sites (library.gnome.org,
art.gnome.org etc) to have the same style.

Only the wiki live.gnome.org needs to be updated. Anybody knows how
this can be updated I can't find a module in git?

This also shows a problem with the current styling. You need to update
various sites to change the styling. In my opinion all gnome subsites
should include a general css file which is common for all sites. This
way making a theme change all over GNOME sites will be a lot easier.

Let's hope that the new plone implementation can help with that

Jaap