Re: www.gnome.org

You are stating that "it's obvious that volunteers would do bad job
compared to professional translation".

I don't agree with that remark, and I believe that others in Gnome
Translation Project would not agree either.

Comparing Serbian localization for Gnome and some other proprietary
software it's easy to see that we are at least even. It's also worth
noting that most translation teams have "core groups" with really
dedicated and skilled people in localization and translation, even if
that is not their main field of work.

My email to you was half joke, as while I totally don't agree with your
remarks, gnome-web-list is not the place for such discussion.

Regards,
Goran

У сре, 29. 10 2008. у 14:04 +0100, Thilo Pfennig пише: