[wgo] Products - Page structure

We need to adapt or find a compromise between the structure offered by
http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/products now and what is planned at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/GnomeProducts#head-14eaea7abd71236929b5ea291bd45f2b3c6da40d

I trying to suggest changes/improvements thinking as much as possible
in the tool iitself and not only in its wgo implementation. However,
in some cases it might happen that we need for wgo something that is
not applicable to all websites. Letś negotiate the points and I the
first/second one not willing to go away from the trunk version.

Changes suggested to http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/products :

- We would need to edit content in this page. We want to explain here
what are the GNOME prodicts and how are they organized, so people
understand where is what they are looking for. I believe this is a
good feature for this tool anyway since most websites will find a
similar need.

- The items of the secondary nav should be the listings offered (a
bunch) instead of the products introduced (a lot). This way we solve
two problems: more visibility for the indexes and not a giant column
the day we have >50 apps introduced. I believe this is also a change
that makes sense not only for wgo but for all websites using this tool

- Instead of a button saying "Log in to add Software Project" it would
be good to have a portlet with editable content in order to add a
short explanation/instructions. For instance, we are initially
planning to open the GNOME Products section only to those products
that are part of the official release. We don want here the myryad of
GTK+ based apps out there, since they are well managed by
gnomefiles.org and we don want to compete with them, but to link and
recommend them. I believe this is also an interesting feature for all
the websites using this tool.

- It's not clear to me whether it is possible to add portlets and/or
normal pages in this section / with this tool. We might have secondary
pages we want to edit and add to the nav bar. We might want to have
other portlets i.e. a gnomefiles feed. Again, I don think this feature
is exclusive of wgo.

- The listings offered should be different than "Stand-alone products"
and etc, but this is in fact a problem of the functionality offered in
the product page, so I'm skipping this issue here.

- I have some minor soncerns about some elements appearing in the
page, but they are affected on the decisions we (in fact Simone  ;) )
take on the previous points, Just some ideas about realocation anc
cleaning of elements.