Re: Troubles with the design at 800x600 and 1024x768

On 3/2/07, David Convent <davconvent gmail com> wrote:
Andreas,
Thank you for your proposition, some help would indeed be very welcome.

I created a template for a sidenav tree that uses the same links as
for the horizontal secondary navbar.

Great! We are going to completely strip off the secondary navbar?

work will be committed as soon as possible (svn server is broken
right now)

Woops. Worked when I last committed.

Regards

--
Simone Deponti
- Oh wait, which ones are we Linux guys again, Rebels or Empire?