Re: Themeing a Plone Site

Hi David, thank you for the offer.  :)

In terms of components and layout we have a defined plan:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/ComponentSelection
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/PageStructure

I don't know if the Plome themes have any control over the structure but
in any case these pages will give you an idea of what are we going to
have on page.

Now that the CMS selection is out of the way the next delayed item is
precisely the definition of the look&feel. We have done a lot of
progress but we are still playing with drafts.

To have an idea of where are we going to See
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/LooknFeel and the corresponding thread at
this point:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2006-September/msg00187.html

Don't worry, I'll tey to come up with a summary of changes proposed so
Máirín can make a next approach, hopefully reaching the green.  :)