Drupal and i18n

Drupal does enable the possibilty of compliant i18n and l10n. I believe it does offer enough languages just need to check list the current GNOME supported languages.

You can see an example of a Drupal site which has Two languages and the whole site content, menus, etc changes languages.

http://www.reyero.net/en

However modules need to be installed and I havent yet got it working like the site link shown above, and I think it really is just a hack that is pointing to two different links. See:-

http://lists.drupal.org/archives/development/2006-02/msg00660.html

I don't think Drupal is going to scale well for good support with i18n and l10n, although it will be better in later versions.

Regards

Lee