Re: [Gnome-desarrollo] [Fwd: "GNOME Programming Book" "wiki-bugzilla"]

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 12:34:40AM +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
> For what is worth, this GNOME programming book is a real project
> (probably the most ambitious GNOME Hispano project?) currently in a
> quite advanced stage after... 2 years of work or so (?). See index
> http://libros.es.gnome.org/librognome/librognome/librognome/book1.html
> I'm not following the development but from the updates sent it looks
> like they might be ending up having a book published in Spanish in the
> following months. (Yes, a book like Dave and others want to see
> published in English - http://live.gnome.org/CodenameGraphite ).

I'd liked to see a "GNOME Desktop Hacks" book like the KDE folks
have.  Any chance of that?  I might volunteer to help either lead
the effort, but I won't have time till August or so of next year
since I'm working on something else.

sri