Re: [wgo] Skin work

Quim Gil wrote:
I don't see the problem having a small original GNOME logo linking to
wgo in the General bar and then your logo variation in big, linking to
your subsite's index. The problem with wgo is unique because we would
have two identical logos (one small, one big) linking both to the same
page.

Could we just not have the smaller one of the main wgo page? ... because why would you want to link to where you already are, right? Clicking on the large gnome logo should bring you to the index for the main wgo page anyway.

~m