Re: Drupal for 2006.guadec.org

En/na Jeff Waugh ha escrit:

> Disagree on both of those - I would like to decide on a strategy before
> diving gung-ho into this. What we choose to do now will have an impact on
> what we can do later on. g-w-l is the right place to make this kind of
> strategic decision.

Right, I'm happy to discuss this strategy now. IMHO the strategy of the
online side of the GUADEC needs to be discussed in the guadec-list since
it is a public discussion strongly related to the GUADEC. Once the
strategy is clear then we can go into technical details, and then maybe
there is something to discuss in this list.

Does it make sense?

If it desn't then maybe crossposting is the less bad solution, but
GUADEC interested people should be aware of this discussion, and they
are mainly subscribed to guadec-list.

--
Quim Gil      http://interactors.coop | http://desdeamericaconamor.org