Drupal as candidate to be challenged

Localisation was my last concern about using Drupal for the wgo
management. After seeing how the i18n module works, I have no more
concerns. In my opinion Drupal has proved to be the best candidate we
have so far.

I suggest from now on we consider it our platform for the wgo revamp.
The debate is still open and if there are unsolved concerns they need to
be discussed. But at least it would be good to have a default candidate
to be challenged by better proposals.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org