Re: Signing off the wgo goals

Hi, Olav!

I meant 'should not be easy', especially not as easy as wiki editing.

wgo is a complicated case to write for because so many different people
visit the pages. Some writers may like to sell something, for
instance, to push the foundation or donations or a new shop or whatever.

They often like to move their content up or in front; usually with good
intentions, but without considering the trade-off effects: People have
a limited ability to process information.

So I think it should not be easy to change the content. And, in fact,
it shouldn't be necessary, too.

Sorry for being unclear the first time; it's hopefully better now.

Cheers,
Claus