Re: Signing off the wgo goals

En/na Quim Gil ha escrit:

> * Easy Modification
>
> Me need to be more specific on what does this mean.

It's a windy day here and the W of "We" ended up as an M.  :)

Also, forgot to say that if there are missing goals now it's the time to
integrate them.

If this would be a work done for a client I would be missing the
"business requirements": what the client wants to achieve with the
website. New GNOME users? Better collaboration? GNOME applications
downloads?

The current goals are functional: goals to make users do what they want
to do. But... what we want users to do best? What are our preferences,
our priorities?

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org