Navigation Proposal (logs based)

Hello list,

Based on the message posted by Mark Koopman, I analyze a bit the logs of
the actual Gnome website and I could see a couple of interesting things.
The Gnome website visitor first wants software, then documentation and
then contribute. So I made a little reorganization over the original
"Navigation Proposal" from Ryan Muldoon. Here it is:

Notes:
- (*) Optional Items
- The list of items inside () are subcategories

General Information (* was About)
	Intro & Screenshots
        Contacts & Press
	Future & Roadmap
	Foundation (
		Charter
		Meeting Minutes
		Board Members
		Advisory Board
		Membership
	)

Gnome Software
	Software News
	Download/Update
	Application List
	Gnome-Office

User Documentation
	Quick Start
	Learn

Contribute
	Project of the Week
	TODO List
	Projects (
		Internationalization (* was Localization)
		UI Hitsquad
		Sound
		Documentation
		Orphan Projects (*)
		Related Projects (*)
	)

Development
	Devel Docs (
		Tutorials
		Whitepapers
		API Reference
	)
	Bug report system
	CVS
	Developers (
		List of Contributors with link to homepages
		Hall of Fame (*)
		Developer of the week (*)
		Developer Interviews
	)

Community & Support
	News & Events
	Get/Bring Support (
		IRC info
		Mailing lists
		News Groups
		Commercial Support (*)
	)
	Links (*)

With these navigation tree, visitors can reach every place with only two
clicks in a intuitive, extensible and logical way (at least IMHO ;).
Also there is only 3 o 4 items per category, improving readability.

Cheers,

Tomas V.V.Cox