Re: London Beer Event - Friday 9th of July

On Sat, 2010-06-12 at 22:12 +0100, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I hereby propose the London Beer Event v2.16 for the Friday 9th of July.
>
> As I don't actually know London that much, I'm not proposing any
> venues for food/beer, suggestions welcome.
> http://live.gnome.org/action/edit/LondonBeer/Version2.16
>
> Sing up in the wikipage if you're up to it :-)

Just realised I can't make this unfortunately. :-(

The Bavarian Beerhouse in Tower Hill was suggested in the office as an
alternative venue to the usual place, but the reviews for the Shoreditch
"branch" aren't exactly glowing:
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/28/28358/Bavarian_Beerhouse/Shoreditch

Regards,

Thomas