Re: Guadec/gnome-uk leaflets

Calum Benson wrote:
> On 11 Oct 2006, at 13:59, Thomas Wood wrote:
>
>> Calum Benson wrote:
>>> Wouldn't quite call myself a designer, but I did most of the artwork
>>> for GUADEC in Dublin so I might have some stuff lying around I could
>>> re-purpose if nobody else steps up :)  What's the brief and the
>>> deadline?
>> I think Aidan's e-mail summed up the requirements. The Expo is the
>> 25th
>> and 26th of this month, so any time before then would be good!
>
> Just to say that unfortunately I haven't really had any time to look
> at this yet-- I'd still like to, but somebody else should probably be
> having a go as well, just in case.

I mentioned it to Andreas Nilsson, and he had a quick go at
something[1]. I think it looks good, and with a few tweaks and extra
text could be ready. Anyone got any good ideas for the text copy?

[1] http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/guadec-leaflet.png

Does anyone have access to a printer that could run some of these for
the show?

-Thomas