RichStyle Library

Hi all,

My loyal to CSS led me to develop a CSS library that represents, in my opinion at least, the best practice in its field.

I don't claim that it's a ready-to-use library. Instead, I try to keep it grow along with specifications, without tricks or twisted solutions, but with recommendations; recommendations that help specifications grow in turn. It aims to put HTML5/CSS3 standards in action, and send back feedback and recommendations. See: http://richstyle.org/todo.php.

On the other hand, I have a theory says that; for simplicity's sake; user can outsource the document's format-instructions to the entire-system's theme, so that all documents around can comply the system's theme, and have the same spirit of the whole system. However, there could be an option in the user-agent's interface that gives user a chance to display the document the way the original author has wrote it. Technically, it's a chance to activate the CSS instructions included in that document. This means that CSS instructions included in a document should be disabled by default. It seems to me that the CSS-powered GNOME 3 advances this theory.

Imagine that everything in your desktop comply this central CSS file:
- Web pages
- Yelp pages
- Documents
- Emails