Re: [gnome-summary] Call for response to favorite type(s) of articles

Hi all,

On Sun, 2004-05-16 at 14:11 +0200, Dani Baeyens wrote:
> El sáb, 15-05-2004 a las 18:05, -0500, Jim Hodapp escribió:
> > I am curious what type of articles that anyone on this list would like
> > to see in the GNOME Journal online magazine?

A small idea: interview (maybe collectively?) the people that
participated/participate in the gnome-keyring-manager gnome-love
experience (hmm...) about how hard/easy was doing the 1st couple of
contributions, and what tips/ideas/etc -they- might have come up with.
We've been quite nice to them, so it should come out ok ;-)

I guess this should wait a bit longer, so that we have g-k-m a bit more
advanced, though.

Cheers,

-- m

--
Mariano Suárez-Alvarez <mariano gnome org>