[gnome-summary] XHML+CSS Graphic Designer wants to help with Gnome Summary

Hi.

This may seem strange but, while I don't use Gnome on a daily basis (I'm
kinda stuck in Win32 land on account of my brothers and my lack of
pacience in them even learning WinXP) but, I read Gnome Summary and Planet
Gnome on at least a bi-daily basis.  I follow the linux kernel threads
(not that I know what exactly their talking about but, rather enjoy them
talking about kernels) and read slashdot everyday.

Basically, I love Linux and especially Gnome.  I would love to help out.
I'm skilled in all the things that were talked about and I know enough PHP
to do a very basic DB<->Website connection.  I'm also learning alot XML
right now.

I'm also a Graphic Designer and could do layouts and graphics.  I can use
the gimp but, also have a copy of Photoshop 6.  I'm more proficient with
Photoshop but, I'd like to work on a project using the Gimp.

-E.Mwangi