Re: gnome-software 3.32 branching (or lack thereof)

On 2/28/19 11:53, Richard Hughes wrote:
On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 at 10:52, Kalev Lember via gnome-software-list
<gnome-software-list gnome org> wrote:
I'd like to avoid branching gnome-software early for 3.32 this cycle and
only branch after 3.32.1. We have too many regressions from 3.30 and we
need to focus on fixing those first.

Ohh, do we have a list of regressions? The yml.gz one is on my radar already.

Mostly stuff related to appstream parsing: Some apps showing up twice in
the installed list, some apps are missing icons, flatpak app matching is
wonky (I'm working on that one right now) and very visible because of
the new Source drop down, shell extensions plugin spews libxmlb errors
on console, browsing categories leads to libxmlb errors on the console.

I don't really have an exhaustive list, just a general feeling that
things need more time to stabilize :)

Kalev