GSoC 2015 Introduction (Andrei Macavei)

Hi ,

My name is Andrei Macavei, I am studying Computer Science and Engineering and I live in Bucharest, Romania.

I will continue my work from last summer and I will make GnomeKeysign to be GNOME ready.

I will work on the remaining issues , add internationalization support, remove dependencies that makes distribution tough, implement a more secure key transfer. For more info about my project you can check the wiki page [0].

At the moment I'm busy with exams but when I'll have some free time I will post updates on this blog that I've made for last summer [1].

If you want to contact me:
* IRC: andreimac
* e-Mail: andrei.macavei89 AT gmail DOT com

Good luck and have a great summer,
~Andrei

[0] https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2015/Projects/AndreiMacavei_GnomeKeysign
[1] http://andreimacavei.blogspot.ro/