Obtaining Indian visa for GUADEC 2013

Hello all,

I am Sindhu, a OPW alumni from round 5 and currently a GSoC intern, both for GNOME. I am planning to attend GUADEC 2013 to be held in Brno, Czech Republic.

This email will be of interest to you If:

1. You are an Indian national and
2. Planning to attend GUADEC 2013...

You will require a visa issued from the Embassy of Czech Republic, New Delhi prior to undertaking the journey.

For more details see: https://live.gnome.org/sindhus/GUADEC13Planning << this is the page we will be using to plan out as a group to travel to Embassy of Czech Republic in New Delhi and apply for visas, individually.

Questions?

Thank you!

-Sindhu