Introduction - Eslam Mostafa - GNOME Music

Hi Folks !

My name is Eslam Mostafa and i just got accepted for gSoC 2013 for my project of implementing the design of gnome-music[1] with my mentor Seif Lotfy and other great friends. I hang out on #gnome-music (irc.gimp.net) under alias "eslam", come by and say hi :D

You can find my social accounts on my gnome wiki page, feel free to add/follow me and let's have a chat.

 [1] https://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2013/Projects/EslamMostafa_Music
 [2] https://live.gnome.org/Design/Apps/Music
 [3] my poor blog: http://cseslam.wordpress.com
 [4] website that needs a reconstruction: http://eslammostafa.com