GTG & liblarch - Week report #05

Hello all!

The last week I finish my harness suit -- very important thing for rewriting already existing code which are other modules dependent of. I documented test cases and put it on wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/gtg/liblarch_testcases

Then I stared to feel not good and my progress was slowed down.

The next week, I’ll start to rewrite parts of liblarch. This concludes a long discussion about the best way how to do it and counseling details which I am not 100 % sure.

Izidor Matusov