weekly report 05 : integrating GES in pitivi.

Hi. This week I've finished the formatter, which means I updated the save function, fixed the tests and fixed every memory leak I had, except one which I'll investigate later.

I just started to bind the formatter's functions, which means integration will start tomorrow. I had already binded it once in its previous state so this is gonna take me half an hour, may'be not even worth mentioning.

Not a lot of things to say this week, work goes on :)

Bye.