GVFS AFP Backend - Weekly Report 5

Good evening,

During the past week I've implemented file enumeration and file info
querying, making basic file navigation possible. Since this went fairly
well except for the usual issues with a sometimes misleading spec I also
managed to implement file reading. This makes the backend somewhat
functional for readonly purposes.

Next week I'll focus on adding support for writing to already existing
files. If time allows I'll also try to implement creation of files.

As usual all progress can be found at:
https://github.com/c-a/gvfs/tree/AFP

Cheers,
Carl-Anton