Adding Positional Tags to Shotwell: Weekly Report 04

Hello!

[NOTE: You can see a Spanish version of this mail in my personal blog, http://www.sanva.net/blog/97/ ]

Sorry for this late report, but this week I've been a bit busy looking for my new home for next course, and if I had written it on Saturday or Sunday I could not write anything new.

Last week I've continued implementing the Faces tool, and now I have it working well with the database, so now is possible to view and modify faces in photos without problem. But I'm still working in the same task, because now I have to update the part that manages the Shotwell's sidebar and menus to include the Faces and it's related actions —removing a Face form some photos, renaming a Face, etc.

Now I'm already late in my schedule by some days, but I think that this week I'll finish this step —yes, if you've read my last reports you'll find this a bit tired, but well... that's life, not all things could be done in the time predicted, and Shotwell is not really big but it's the bigger program I've worked on.

By the way, you could track all this reports in the project's page: http://trac.yorba.org/wiki/SummerOfCodePositionalTags#WeeklyReports

Cheers!