Telepathy/Empathy OTR support -- Weekly Report 03

I haven't catch-up with planned schedule yet, but I'm making good
progress and now I'm in a better position than on last report. Last
week I've got a good overview of Gabble's code and did some
experiments with the code. Gabble has a very interesting tool for
generating the code which handles registering an interface on D-Bus,
and it leaves the hooks for you to plug your method implementation
callbacks. So all the boring part of dealing with the low-level D-Bus
C API is not necessary.

For next week my goal is to have something functional, although it
will not be usable yet.

--
João Paulo Rechi Vita
http://jprvita.wordpress.com/