Re: GSOC survey

Dear GSoC-students,

As already introduced by Ruben my name is Andreas Schilling and I am a researcher at the University of Bamberg. In my research I am examining factors that are important for open source developers and especially for GSoC-students. I would highly appreciate if you could help me with my research and answer the questionnaire linked below. Your answers would help finding factors which are important for GSoC-students across all GSoC-organizations. The questionnaire is only 4 pages long and it won’t take you longer than 10 minutes to answer it. As for KDE-students I assure you the highest level of anonymity possible and guarantee that your individual answers will never be given to anyone at Gnome or any other party.

Please find the questionnaire here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEp4UUhYaC1tLVRfSEtyYlRBRWJVb0E6MA

Important: All GSoC-students at Gnome who already answered the questions in the questionnaire linked in the KDE mailing-list post do not have to answer the questions again. I will transfer your answers into this survey.

Thank you very much in advance

Andreas