Making GCompris sound more Musical - Weekly Report 8

Hallo Gnome :)

After successfully passing the mid-term evaluation, I had a detailed discussion with my mentor about the added features. He gave me a lot of constructive suggestions, And I have almost implemented them all :)

This has been the code cleanup week, I ve removed traces of hard-coding and made it robust.

Piano Activity

Sing Along Activity
I should say, I removed a LOT of junk code this time! :)

I'd like to add the sing Along mode in the Sing along activity, and adding mouse interface to the piano so that it can be used in touch-screens too!

Code :�http://git.gnome.org/browse/gcompris/tree/src/piano-activity?h=gcomprismusic

Branch :�gcomprismusic (http://git.gnome.org/browse/gcompris)

Thanks,
Karthik Subramanian