GVFS AFP Backend - Weekly Report 7

Hello all,

The past week I've implemented replace as was planned. The implementation is a bit simplistic atm., for example it's not handling temporary file conflicts. My focus for the next week will therefore be to further enhance this. I will also try to implement seek on write and appending to existing files.
Except for the aforementioned replace support I've also implemented renaming of files and directories during the past week.

greetings,
Carl-Anton