GObject property binding support in Glade - Weekly Report 06

Hi,

This week was another in which I didn't get much done, but at least what I did do is user-visible: there is now a sane dialog to choose the source of a property binding; no more plain text entries! The UI is a simple two-pane layout, with the left pane showing the widgets in the project and the right pane listing its properties (with only the properties being listed whose type is compatible with the target property to bind to; when transformation functions are added later, this will slightly change).

There is not much more to say, unfortunately; time is still somewhat sparse. :( I might have some more time next week, as there is at least one course in which I will have no more new course work to do (the semester is slowly coming to an end, thank god! :) ). But I can't make any promises...

Regards,
Denis