Integrating Cheese with Empathy[final report]

Hi,

This week I finally managed to integrate the effects from Cheese to Empathy.
The code was already reviewed on Cheese side  and waits for the review
from Empathy.
I am still working on a sliding button for the effect pages.
I also want to make an improvement in cheese-avatar-chooser by adding
an icon-preview just like in the user-control-center.
I already integrated the code but I get a weird behavior  from the toggleButton.

I updated the wiki page:

https://live.gnome.org/RalucaPodiuc_Cheese_Empathy#preview