GObject property binding support in Glade - Weekly Report 12

Hi,

Like I wrote in my last report, I concentrated on polishing and cleanup last week. The "Bind to source..." dialog now has mnemonics for all widgets and only allows you to select binding source properties which are really applicable (before, Glade-internal "virtual" and dummy properties were also shown, for instance). I also tidied up some of the code I have written and incorporated changes suggested by my mentor to make the branch ready for eventual inclusion into Glade master.

In the remaining GSoC days, I plan to continue this work.

Regards,
Denis