Your weekly reports, and GNOME commit digests

Hello all,

I am the editor of the GNOME commit digests, published on
<http://blogs.gnome.org/commitdigest/> and syndicated on
news.gnome.org.

In the latest issue (yesterday) I included a little bit about your
work:

  In their GSOC Yuvi Panda pushed the work he started to rewrite
  Cheese in Vala, Jamie Nicol updated the Last.fm plugin of rhythmbox to
  support the new authentication API, and Salomon Sickert has written
  the first part of a support library for his “TaskView” project.

Of course I'll continue writing them, and include more of you, but you
can help me: don't be late in your reports, do include a git shortlog
of your activity, and if you're not on git.gnome.org, do include every
week the URL of your repository.

Thanks,

        Fred