Delayed weekly report #4

Hi everyone!

Unfortunately I got serious setback in my plans. For various reasons
(mostly personal ones) I couldn't do any coding in last week (and the
begining of this one), Now I have doubled my efforts to get back on
track. Now most of the work I have done is to countinue to rewrite
Telepathy stuff as lot of things have changed since Michael's
telepathy branch.

Sorry for delay and see you soon in more rich in details report for this week,
Peter.