Weekly Report 04 - GNOME Project Mallard online

Hello everybody.

The last week was the fourth week of my project. I was looking for
different resources about Django to build my project web interface.

I found some interesting books [1][2][3][4], that will help me with
Django to finish it.

I learn more about Free Software Projects, I found some cold guys on
IRC to helping me. It's a wonderful learning experience.

I really hope finish the interface for weekly report 05.

Kind Regards

[1] https://www.packtpub.com/django-1-2-e-commerce-build-powerful-applications/book
[2] http://apress.com/book/view/9781430210474
[3] https://www.packtpub.com/django-1-1-testing-and-debugging/book